Re: Job Announcement

Sounds like a neat job.  You have room for a BSEE, MSEE, MBA and 18
months into an EE PhD?  :-)

Unfortunately I have a job that undoubtedly pay a lot better, and
besides, your weather sucks!

Good luck on replacing her! I am sure Petra was quite a capable assistant
and will probably will be difficult to replace.  But as we say, "Things
change, and we must move on, right?"

Good luck!

Regarding Aroideana, it sounds like we may be making progress in our
quest for a new editor. But I am still concerned about the volume in
process and I'll stay in touch with Dewey on this.

PS: I am still intending on visiting you guys one of these days. I have a
trip pending to Lincoln, NE in the next couple of months, and if it comes
true I will try to arrange it so I pass through St. Louis.