Caladium orders

Greetings:  for all of you that have requested tubers, I picked up the
first batch yesterday.  I will begin shipping the week after next and will
let you know when they are enroute.

If anyone else would like to participate, please let me know asap as the
grower will be planting for next year's crop in early April and I will not
be able to get material.

I will be out of town for the next week but will have e-mail access so let
me know if you have any questions.

Richard L. Mansell                             Phone: H(813) 961-7072
Biology Department, LIF 136                           W(813) 974-1588
University of South Florida                    Fax:    (813) 974-1614
Tampa, FL 33620
Home: 13508 Little Lake Place, Tampa, FL 33613-4134
   WWW -