Albino baby

My Amorphophallus Paeoniifolius seeds from Alan Galloway have started
germinating, and the first one up appears to be an albino.  It is about 3"
tall as of this morning, and it's 1" tall sibling, sitting just an inch or
so away, is nice and green.  Is the white plant doomed, or is there any
way to keep it alive?  I'll take pictures starting today, so I can
remember my baby, whatever else happens.  (sniff, sniff)

Thanks again, Alan.

 - Walter Greenwood
University of Pittsburgh