Aroid ID pages

I appreciate the patience shown while my home renovations tormented
me.  The computer I've used to access FrontPage is now unburied and I've
started working on the pages again.

Three new requested IDs have been posted.

For those who've had previous specimens ID'd, I'd appreciate hearing from
you so that the images can be moved to the "already ID'd" page.