Dewey

Just thought the friends of Dewey Fisk might like to know that our friend had
surgery on Tuesday and is home, doing well, sore as stew, but still on the
computer. Perhaps some of you might like to send him a word of good wishes
for a fast recovery. Beware, while humor is food for health, laughing is
painful so send only smilers to him because the cheeks still are free of
pain.  Now, I know Dewey would not particularly like that I put this message
up, but I really do think many of you would like to send him a message so I
hope Dewey will forgive me for doing this. We all really care about him even
if he does not want us to fuss over him. So this time Dewey, back off, and
let us have the last word.

Betsy