Re: Obituary

-----Original Message-----
From: Dewey <plantnut@macconnect.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 11:08 AM
Subject: Obituary

Dear Dewey,
Thanks for letting us all know of the passing of this great man, our friend
Monroe Birdsey.
 Every word you wrote about Monroe was true, especially about his generosity
in sharing his knowledge and plant specimens, a trait often hidden by his
'put on' crusty exterior which hid his heart of gold.
He shall be terribly missed, and I will find myself wondering why he no
longer calls just to chat or discuss a plant issue as he did from time to
time.
Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Julius