Even more pictures

Hello this is Brian Williams. I have just gotten a digital camera. And boy
is it fun, no film and as many pictures as I want. I have added around 65
pictures to my website this week. At
http://www.angelfire.com/ky2/bwilliams If you have any comments on the
plants or interested in any let me know.  Hopefully I will be adding a lot
more pictures as my plants get a little bigger. As always I am interested
in trading and buying any aroids I don't have. THANKS