Chen Yi's Amorphophallus species

Hello all,

hope everyone had a good start into the new year and that hopefully
winter will be over s o o n . We were facing some -15C here (in the
South of Germany it was some -36C two days ago, which must feel
like Siberia ...), and which is rather unusual for the area I live (in the
Rhine Valley). Fortunately wheaterh changed completely since this
weekend and now it's +12C ...

I got a couple of questions concerning Chen Yi's Amorphophallus
species she offered for the first time this winter:

A-101 Amorphophallus stipitatus
A-102 Amorphophallus spec. 1
A-103 Amorphophallus kerrii

- She states that these are at least from an altitude of 2.000m,
  does this mean that these might be hardy enough to be planted in
  USDA Zone 7 ?
- Does anyone know, if the A-101 really occurrs in her area ?
- Any clue what A-102 might be ?
- I don't see that A-103 is a proper species, or may this name be a
  synonyme ?

At least it seems, that the bulbs are indeed Amorphophallus
species - and don' t have anything to do with A. konjac ...

Concerning other Arisaema species she listed, I think this year might
an especially exciting one due to identification work involved ....

Best wishes,