The Typhonodorum lindleyanum seeds

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: The Typhonodorum lindleyanum seeds
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 10:54:13 -0600 (CST)

Hello This is Brian Williams, I am on my stepbrothers computer. I did here
from my friend that the Typhonodorum lindleyanum seeds did come in and he is
germinating them for me. I would like to know who all would be interested in
trading or if friends of mine who would be interested in getting a few
seeds. I know off hand a few people but would like for everyone interested
to please send a message with your mailing address and information to
Pugturd@aol.com

If interested in trades please send a list of what you have to trade.

Also these will not be sent out till the weather here warms up. It could be
awhile but i would like to get the list together a head of time.

I will post the week i will be shipping the plants out. Thanks

I Just got the seeds in most have started to sprout. I will be looking for a
nice week to send to friends and people interested in trade. Please send a
e-mail to me soon if interested in getting any seeds. THANKS

Please send all messages to        Pugturd@aol.com