Chocolate Anthurium?

I originally sent this mail on January 13th, but it appears to have
vaporized out there in "lost e-mail land" Again:

Greeting -

I have tossed this question out a year or so ago, but I'll try again now:

Does anyone on the forum know the parents of Anthurium 'Red Beauty' or A.
'Ecuador 2000'? Both of these plants show incredible deep burgundy foliage
when mature and I am very curious as to what species contributes this trait.
I saw a beautiful plant of the former hybrid at Agri-Starts last year, so I
suspect that they're now in general circulation. I obtained both hybrids
from Tom Wynn at Glasshouse Works in 1998, but have not been able to get an
answer from him as to their origin. My plants have just started flowering,
and they produce 'andreacola'-like (esp. reminiscent of 'Lady Jane' )
inflorescences, so presumably these hybrids are crosses of
Calomystrium-types. Anthurium 'Red Beauty' does have the same "gestalt" as
A. chamberlaini - perhaps it's one of the gene donors?

Any comments, guys n' gals?

Cheerio -