Re: Aroid Books

To learn a bit more about the books mentioned by Wilbert go to:

scroll down through the literature listings until you get to the "Genera of
the Araceae" You will also find info about ordering "Aroids", Deni Bown's
book, on the same site's home page (www.aroid.org).

Contact Tricia Frank at <tricia_frank@hotmail.com> for prices and how to
order these books.

Donna Atwood

<< >Isn't it a good idea that you all buy/borrow Mayo, Bogner & Boyce "Genera
 >Araceae". It is all in there. AND much of it in Deni Bown's book too.
 >Believe me, there is more put on paper than you may believe.
 >Just a thought......
 Where can I buy and how much?
 Paul Tyerman >>