Arisaema sp. Yemen

Dear Aroiders,

just a short note to thank all the friends who helped me to identify the
plants I found in Yemen, and the growing hints they gave me as a beginner.
I have been really realy busy in the in this month of january, that is why
somebody hasn't received a reply yet. I am sorry for that, but I will write
to everybody soon. I have problems to communicate to Victor G. Soukup, as
the messages I sent him are sent back.
Seeds have been sent a few days ago to all of you who asked me and sent me
the address, I would be very pleased to have a feed-back as soon as you
receive them.
Special thanks to Prof. Guy Gusman of Brussels, as he found a lot of
information on Yemen Arisaemas. Thanks to him we know that this species is
almost surely Arisaema bottae, as it has already been reported from Jebel
Sumarah, where I collected it. The only other possibility is  A. flavum
subsp. flavum, that has been described from a nearby mountain. The plants
known as A. enneaphyllum from Yemen are probably misidentifications of A.

I hope everybody can germinate the seeds and give information on their

Giuseppe Orlando

 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Canary Islands
28.27.19 N