Re: Aroid Books

Howdy Tricia,

Thanks for the information.  I think The Genera of Araceae will have to
wait a while as with our Aussie to US current exchange rate the $135usd
would be around $A270 +postage.

The Deni Brown book is a possibility though.  Must start saving my pennies.
 Any idea what postage to Australia would be?

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
(Canberra, Australia)