Re: Tropical arisaemas

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Tropical arisaemas
  • From: "van den Bergh" <bergh@tpg.com.au>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:30:04 -0600 (CST)

Thanks Ray but I think it's a catch 22 situation, don't I have to have some
arisaemas growing to join the group, and as I haven't yet managed to find a
source for seed to grow any, I can't yet join.
I just wanted to branch out into a new aroid field from Amorphophallus and
Typhoniums, to tell you the truth I have only just discovered that such a
thing as a tropical arisaema exist, I always thought they were only cool
climate plants. What a pleasant surprise to discover they do.
Regards,
Marilyn van den Bergh.