RE: Nerine spec.; disease

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: RE: Nerine spec.; disease
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:48:39 -0600 (CST)

Dear Fausto,
I, too, enjoy your site very much.  Your pictures are beautiful.
Unfortunately I cannot help you with your problems either.  For your Nerine,
you might try Yahoo Groups, which has an Australian Bulbs email list.  Below
is a link.

Otherwise, I know Dash Geoghegan in Australia grows many and is a big fan of
Nerines.  A very nice person to converse with!
He has several pictures on his website that look similar to yours.
Unfortunately all the pink ones look the same to me!