Amorphophallus konjac

Our strange winter in South Florida has just given me my first konjac
flower. Small potatoes to all you people further north, but I have never
flowered one before. It grew normally in its pot this summer and went down
in mid-November, only to push up the flower just in time for New Years.
 I know that Dewey has a strain that is more heat tolerant than most, but
mine was one of three sent to me by Fanny Phillips from her Washington, DC
garden of horrors. The other two went in the ground, and were lost last
winter, I am hoping that this one is just a tougher character. Derek