x amazonica parent

THanks for the response From what seems to me now x
amazonica I have measured DNA per nucleus and  also from a
velvet plant ( probably reginula I conclude from the messages) I
found 26.2 pg for Pollly and 25.7 for x amazonica This difference is
not signifcant. I dont  know wether x amazonica is the name of the
female parent or the name of a hybrid of two other species. I should
like to have the name of the parents ( other parent) of x amazonica
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands