Re: RE: What amorphophallus is this?

I think also it can be noted that the presence of "leaves" with the infloresence could be attributed to someone leaving multiple tubers in one pot.....

I have seen this with my own plants many times.

aroid-l@mobot.org wrote:
> It IS paeoniifolius and you can believe me: this species is known sometimes
to produce spathes of no more than 10 cm diameter! This minimal-sized aspect
has been named Amorphophallus bangkokensis in the past.