From: Janecky Marcel Mgr. [mailto:M.Janecky@peguform.cz]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 9:13 AM
To: 'croat@mobot.org'
Subject: Xanthosoma robustum

Dear Thomas,
I would like to ask for some information about cultivation of Xanthosoma
robustum. I am growing this plant for at about 2 years but have actually no
real infomation about the appropriate cultivation of Xanthosoma especies.
Unfortunatelly it is very difficult to get some books or articles in Czech
republic about this tropical plant.
Please would you send me some information about it (cultivation, protection
against parasites, fertilization, earth composition, etc.) ?
I appreciate you understanding and help.

Best regards

Marcel Janecký
mjanecky@volny.cz