Re: Peroxide

Sorry about that, folks! An epiphenomenon of my mail maintenance.

I actually have been mulling over writing more about sodium hypochlorite and
its use on tubers of all kinds, as my research is showing... but I think that
everybody has their minds made up one way or the other ("It's used on
potatoes, sweet potatoes, and plant tissue cultures" vs. "It can release
toxic gas, it can cause chemical burns, and when mixed with other chemicals
it can cause reactions")... but, I do hope to retain a small readership the
next time I post!

I suggest a great website which I urge ALL of you to look at: