Re: Duration to first dormancy in Amorph. titanum

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Duration to first dormancy in Amorph. titanum
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:09:15 -0600 (CST)

Dear Clark,

thanks for the information!

I grow my titanum also under home conditions on a window shelf in winter and in
a "wintergarten" with much better light conditions in summer.
So I guess that my plant will have to grow for another year before going

Do you remember, how high the last leaf was before your plant went dormant?

You mentioned also that you try to break dormancy in spring. How do you try to
break dormancy? Just by watering and higher temperatures or do you know
something else?

Thanks again and good growing!

Dollbergen, Germany
aprox. zone 6/7