Well, the Grower here and I are wondering exactly how to pronounce Arisaema?
I say it is Air-a-see-ma and he says it is A-riss-a-ee-ma.  Now being
educated you would think we would know, but apparently not.  Any help would
be appreciated.  To make this post actually worthwhile I will ask another
question.  I have some A. sikokianum and they are all ripened up and ready
to plant.  Some of the seeds are very small, like a 16th of an inch.  Are
most of these 'tiny' seeds non-viable?  Is there a relatively 'normal' size
for seeds of this species?  Thanks for your help.

Michael Bosold
Outdoor Horticulturist
Frederik Meijer Gardens
1000 East Beltline Ave. NE