Re: Duration to first dormancy in Amorph. titanum

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Duration to first dormancy in Amorph. titanum
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:07:08 -0600 (CST)

Dear David,

thanks for the info.

1.50 m is really an incredible hight for the plant beeing just a little bit
older that 1 year. I wish I had your growing conditions....
So it seems that mine being only 20 cm now will have to grow on for a while....
Seeing that the last leaf is about 1.5 times higher that the former and that
this rate will stay more or less the same, I will have to wait for another 4 or
five leafs to see my titanum so tall.

I will keep patience.

Thanks again and good growing,
Bernhard.

dscherberich schrieb:
> Dear Bernhard,
>
> I do not remind exactly the size of the leaf before it went dormant for
> the first time, I would say about 1m40/1m50 including the pot. It
> enjoyed high temperatures, high light level and regular feeding.
>
> With best regards,
>
> David
>
> StroWi a *crit :
> >
> > Dear David,
> >
> > Thank you for your reply!
> > I had a look at the pictures and found them very impressing.
> >
> > Since there was no scale on the pictures, can you tell how high the leaf was
> > before the plant went dormant and what was the diameter of the tuber at that
> > time?
> >
> > Thanks again,
> > Bernhard.
> >
> > dscherberich schrieb:
> > > Dear Bernhard,
> > >
> > > Have a look here and select A. titanum ...
> > > http://dscherberich.free.fr/indexpict.html
> > >
> > > With best regards,
> > >
> > > David
> > >
> > > StroWi a *crit :

> > >  Amorph.
>  many
> > >  leafs

> > >  (approx.
>  of
> > >  the
>  after

> > > --
> > > David Scherberich
> > > 2, rue Valfeniere
> > > 69001 Lyon
> > > France
> > >
> > > Email: dscherberich@wanadoo.fr
> > > http://dscherberich.free.fr
>
> --
> David Scherberich
> 2, rue Valfeniere
> 69001 Lyon
> France
>
> Email: dscherberich@wanadoo.fr
> http://dscherberich.free.fr

StroWi@t-online sind:
Traud Winkelmann & Bernhard, Onno und Konrad Strolka
Alte Dorfstr. 33A
31311 Uetze/ OT Dollbergen