Tough naturalizers to share?

Hi Aroiders!
    I do so love these plants...but I'm in a sort of
pioneer homesteading situation out here (Central
Georgia Piedmont, zone 7b/8a) without access to
reliable irrigation.  There are a few moist sites near
our spring and creek, though these are sometimes
subject to rather violent floods....in these I have
some white calla, two Colocasias (one tuber forming
and one not), and on the bank above(I hope still!) two
Pinellia (cordata and tripartita I think).  These are
all surviving but not spreading fast and only
occasionally blooming...I think the callas might want
more sun.  Deer occasionally munch them too..though
they seem to move on after getting a mouthful!
Sweetflag grows wild near the spring, and I've
successfully moved the two native Arisaema onto the
bank above.  There is a lot of woodland, both hardwood
and mixed...but it is still subject to drought in the
summer.  Arum italicum and a Typhonium in the
semi-sunny garden, under shrubs, are still surviving
but not spreading.  Dracunculus died out.
     Do any of you know of, or better yet, have bulbs
to share (I'll pay shipping for sure!) of some truly
tough naturalizers that could survive in our woods?  I
have read on this list and elsewhere that some people
find some of the Sauromatums and Pinellias downright
weedy....this is exactly the sort of vigor needed
             --Bob Burns

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!