Re: Translations

LOL    I feel like posting a note that expresses this feeling.  What possible difference can  pronoucement make to those engaged in a discussion  in which they all know who they are discussing.  Crazy.  Too picky and somewhat egocentric.  Believe it or not we are seeing tiny signs of spring.  The sun has assumed it's zenith and our sunsets are a bit longer.  There is a special feeling in the air too.  We have put away our crop covers which will be a sure sign of a frost!! lol.  Ralph and Dick are due the 15th for the TPIE annual.  I will miss it this yr. After their departure Helen and Fred arv.  They are to then proceed to Honduras for diving.  Didn't know that Marantacea  and wild flowers grew under water!  J