Arisaemas Culture and Rust

I love Arisaemas and would like to increase the number
of species I grow.  At the moment I have A. triphyllum
and A. dracontium in my garden but the A.triphyllum
are sadly infected with Uromyces.  So far the
A.dracontium seems to have avoided that fate.  I know
I can't eradicate the rust from my garden and have
resigned myself to constantly pulling off infected
leaves in an attempt to at least keep the spore load

Last spring I took a chance and planted A. sikokianum
in the ground and it succumbed rapidly to the rust.
However, I also planted A. fargesii in a large pot
which was placed in the same vicinity and it never got
infected and grew and flowered beautifully.  Maybe
it's just coincidence that the potted plant avoided
the rust.  But I was wondering if this may be a way
for me to grow more Arisaemas without having them all
become rusty.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?  Spring is
coming and I'd like to think about placing some orders
if I feel it's safe.

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!