Re: Why pronunciations are so confused

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Why pronunciations are so confused
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein <ecuador@midsouth.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:55:13 -0600 (CST)

Perhaps this is the time for gratitude for the potential of understanding or
clarification by others. Latin may be dead and yet, it is heard differently by
many even with the rules. As long as I understand what you are referring to, I
am grateful. If you said it different than I might have, and I understood, I am
pleased. If you said it different and I did not understand, please be patient
with my questioning so that I may understand that which you are referring to.

Betsy