RE: Pronunciations

In jest, convert the alpha naming conventions to numeric. Numbers can be
pronounced differently in one language let alone many. Still, a number is a
number with universal meaning and identity as long as it is not transcribed
incorrectly when communicated. Someone tells me their phone number in
Deutsch and I still get connected when I convert and dial it.

Who cares how the Latin is pronounced but perhaps the person whose name it
may honor? As long as it is spelled correctly, enjoy the inflections of a
world of vastly different experiences and cultures.