Re: Re: Ants! Every kind, Everywhere!

I agree... I have borax products to made specifically to kill ants, but I sure wouldnt want it watering down into the pot.

aroid-l@mobot.org wrote:
> Borax

Borax does a very nasty job on ants.  It also does a very nasty Job on soil,
either a highly toxic level of micro nutrient or the pH is drastically
altered.  Use it in a place that the ants have to walk over it without it
getting into the soil.  In Vermont we use it on ants that get into the

Dick Lutz