Message for Tom Croat

  • Subject: Message for Tom Croat
  • From: "Peter Boyce" <p.boyce@rbgkew.org.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:27:09 -0600 (CST)

Moderator: Apologies for using aroid-l as apersonal emailing
vehicle, but I am having a lot of difficulty in getting an email to Tom
Croat and hoped he'd pick this up.

I've recieved the Xeroxs of the two Viet Namese aroids and have
replied to you but my message has been bounced back for the
past three days from the Lehmann server address - please can you
ask your IT folks if there is a problem?

Many thanks

Peter Boyce
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Richmond, Surrey