[aroid-l] Book and Plant questions

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Book and Plant questions
  • From: Mattlagem@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:54:27 EST

Does anyone know where I could find a copy of The Schismatoglottidinae or
Schismatoglottis of Malesia,  sorry can't remember how it is named, but it is
by Alistair Hay.  If I can remember correctly it was put out by the Royal
Botanic Gardens-Sydney. Also, does anyone know of a source for Homalomena
speariae? Thanks,  Michael M.