Fw: [aroid-l] Anthurium regale

  • Subject: Fw: [aroid-l] Anthurium regale
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 21:49:40 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: ju-bo <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
To: <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Anthurium regale

----- Original Message -----
From: <araceae@earthlink.net>
To: <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 5:43 AM

Dear Dewey,

Is this the HUGE species from Mexico that the late Dr. Birdsey used to have,
the one I mentioned in my post this AM which was  previously known as A.
xanthosomafolia, and has the name been changed and/or corrected??    Do you
still have seed and plants of this wonderful plant for trade and/or sale??
I remember we debated it a few years ago on this list as perhaps being THE
largest Anthurium species!    Plain green leaves, but what a FANTASTIc form,
shape and texture to this plant!!!

Julius

>>What about Anthurium fausto-mirandae...  foliage on that one will get
pretty wide ....  and long..
Dewey<

--
                        Your Source for Tropical Araceae