[aroid-l] Fwd: Philodendron selloum seeds and other species.....

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Fwd: Philodendron selloum seeds and other species.....
  • From: Neil Crafter golfstra@senet.com.au
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:25:04 +1030

Hi all
Received attached email today from Alvim Seidel in Brazil advising that they are currently cropping their Philodendron seeds. Any other aroiders interested in participating in a joint seed purchase? Someone from the US would be best placed to act as co-ordinator. I participated in a joint purchase a few years back and managed to get some plants to grow on. Look forward to contributions.
cheers
Neil
Neil Crafter - Adelaide, Australia

Begin forwarded message: