[aroid-l] Aroideana 27

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Aroideana 27
  • From: "Derek Burch" derek@horticulturist.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:01:38 -0500

"Now is the time for all good men ..." This is a first request for
manuscripts for Volume 27 of Aroideana. I am shooting for a publication by
the time of the annual meeting, which means a deadline at the end of
February for manuscripts to give time for review and all the things that go
into this. I am particularly interested in cultural or horticultural or
ethnobotanical topics to round out the interest of the journal - very short
pieces can be forwarded to the Newsletter if you prefer, and I am happy to
assist with preparation in any way that you wish.

An e-mail to me indicating willingness would do my old heart good.  Derek