e: [aroid-l] A. spruceanum (Og)

  • Subject: e: [aroid-l] A. spruceanum (Og)
  • From: "ron iles" roniles@eircom.net
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:14:48 -0000

Friends, Miamians & ...I come...Tut tut!  To me this looks like Lord P envy?
He - Vining?  Never, such a mighty Member that needs no splint, (indeed,
most apt, a Monstera).   Thank Priapus else his vassals might have called
more Spruce-like weeds mere piceanum.   Long may nice euphemisms for the
unspeakably obvious prevail so that sensitive humanaroids be free of
outrage, apoplexy as well as palpitations.

Og O'Og Tutianum (a deadly half-dead Brit who may have just managed to save
his boring aroids to donate mainly to an European Collection...though the
winter is not YET over.. but his human heirs must now starve anyway)  Klonk!