[Aroid-l] Pothos scandens

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Pothos scandens
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 19:48:12 EST

Anybody growing this odd Asian climber?  Ive been hunting for it for a while but with little success.  There are several Indian companies that offer it for sale so I might give it a try.  I have heard it is quite hard to get rooted as a cutting.  Anyone had success with it?  Thanks,
Michael Mattlage
Aroid-l mailing list