[Aroid-l] Amorph worksheet-Please read

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Amorph worksheet-Please read
  • From: "snowsexotics" snowsexotics@cox.net
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 09:37:46 -0800

Hello All,

I was hoping I might have more takers to help me on my Amorphophallus CD project for new collectors.  I am gathering  information to help make it easier for new collectors  find the information they need to grow healthy and happy plants.

Attached is a worksheet that will make it more simple for all of you to just fill out and send back to me.  Christian from AlternativeSolutions put together a spread sheet that will be valuable to many of you to keep track of your different Amorph species.

Please take the time to fill this out and send it back to me.  Make a copy for yourself!

Respectfully,

Snow