[Aroid-l] New Member

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] New Member
  • From: "Lynn Butler" lynn@plantdelights.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:10:35 -0500

Hello, all!
 My name is Lynn, and I am new to the wonderful world of aroids. I am trying
to fill the shoes of Petra Schmidt, at Plant Delights, who I'm sure you have
corresponded with in the past. Petra is returning to Wisconsin, and will be
rejoining the group after her move.
 I am a graduate of Penn State University, from the Department of
Horticulture, and have worked with the Cooperative Extension service in
Lackawanna County, PA and with the Gardener's Forum and Master Gardener's
programs prior to joining the commercial venue. I love the diversity of form
and sheer size of some of the larger Aroids, as well as the challenge of
making them more accessible to the greater gardening public. I hope to learn
much from you folks, and be as valuable an asset as possible.
 Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you. I look forward to our
future correspondence!

Lynn Butler
Research Manager
Juniper Level Botanic Gardens @ Plant Delights Nursery