[Aroid-l] Amorph. abyssinicus

Title: Amorph. abyssinicus
Last summer I was very fortunate to have two Amorph.
abyssinicus bloom at the right time and in the proper time
sequence...  I hand pollinated the second inflorescence and it
set seed and bore fruit. These little jewels are now just about
six inches high or better and most are starting to put out
their second juvenile leaf...
I am making them available to anyone living in an area which
will not require a Phytosanitary Certificate.  They will be
shipped in the little 2 inch cube that they are growing in...
AND IN MEDIA. They will be wrapped in Styrofoam and newspaper
for cold protection... Or I will wait till Spring and ship when you want them.
For prices and pictures:  Send an e-mail to araceae@earthlink.net. Please use the subject line of Amorph. abyssinicus as I receive tons of spam and it just gets trashed without opening, unless I recognize the Sender or the Subject.
DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON TO THIS MESSAGE.  THE  MODERATORS OF AROID-L WILL TRASH YOUR MESSAGE
Dewey"