[Aroid-l] Colletogyne on IAS website

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Colletogyne on IAS website
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@xs4all.nl
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:14:34 +0100

Hi Folks,

For all you lovers of the REALLY exquisite (and that only to be found among
tuberous aroids) Albert and I have prepared a page on Colletogyne, a small
gem. Just been rediscovered.

have fun at: http://www.aroid.org/genera/colletogyne/

p.s. all you lovers of climbing aroids, THIS is the moment to switch to the
REAL thing and we won't hold it against you....but it IS the LAST

Aroid-l mailing list