Re: [Aroid-l] Colletogyne/Congrats.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Colletogyne/Congrats.
  • From: "Abrimaal" abrimaal@wp.pl
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:09:28 +0100

What is Colletogyne? Is it an aroid?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
To: <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:56 PM

Dear Wilbert,
And also to all you friends concerned and involved w/ developing the Aroid-l web site, what a GREAT job you guys and girls have done!
Today`s addition of this little tuberous treasure/gem, Colletogyne to the Genus page was my opportunity to do a little surfing, and I was suitably impressed! I urge all lurkers, non-members, etc. to take this opportunity to go look at the treasures that some of us grow!
Again, my thanks to Wilbert and all involved, and my heartfelt thanks and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Julius Boos
WPB,
FLORIDA

Hi Folks,
For all you lovers of the REALLY exquisite (and that only to be found among
tuberous aroids) Albert and I have prepared a page on Colletogyne, a small
gem. Just been rediscovered.

have fun at: http://www.aroid.org/genera/colletogyne/

Cheerio,
Wilbert

p.s. all you lovers of climbing aroids, THIS is the moment to switch to the
REAL thing and we won't hold it against you....but it IS the LAST
change!!!!!!!!!