RE: [Aroid-l] Chris Darling/NO Problems with aroid.org genera pages?

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Chris Darling/NO Problems with aroid.org genera pages?
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:24:31 +0000

From : 	Albert M Huntington <amh@ieee.org>
Sent : Monday, January 16, 2006 4:07 PM
To : aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject : [Aroid-l] Problems with aroid.org genera pages?

Dear Albert,

It worked fine for me! Good work!!!
While on this subject, can anyone put me in contact w/ "Chris Darling" who posted a trio of photos of a Xanthosoma infloresence collected at the Podocarpus Nat. Park in S. E. Ecuador on the Aroid Identification page?? Oh, and the link that says if you click you can send an e-mail to the page or author did not work for me.

Good Growing,

Julius Boos ju-bo@msn.com

Hi Folks,
We've received a couple of reports that some people may be having problems viewing certain of the genera pages on aroid.org, and we're trying to get some more information on how widespread the problem is.

If anyone who has a problem accessing the new Colletogyne page at

http://aroid.org/genera/colletogyne/perrieri/

could please e-mail me with your browser and operating system information ( if you know it ), I would greatly appreciate it. The page should have 5 thumbnails, which, if clicked, should open larger pictures in a new window.

Thanks,
--Albert Huntington
IAS web guy