RE: [Aroid-l] Chris Darling/NO Problems with aroid.org genera pag es?

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Chris Darling/NO Problems with aroid.org genera pag es?
  • From: Thomas.Croat@mobot.org
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:40:01 -0600

Title: RE: [Aroid-l] Chris Darling/NO Problems with aroid.org genera pages?

Julius:

        Eduardo is correct about determinations. There are lots of species in the Andes of Ecuador.  I know some of them but would have to have at least images of whole plants. As I said I will be in this area in March so if I could find out just where this was collected I could, and SHOULD study the species.

Tom