Re: [Aroid-l] Sumatraflora - Troy

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Sumatraflora - Troy
  • From: Ron Kaufmann kaufmann@sandiego.edu
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:53:40 -0800

Hi Tom et al.,

    Ecuagenera's web site problems are related to a problem with their ISP.  I've been in contact with the Ecuagenerians, and they're trying to resolve the issue.

Ron

Tom wrote:
Ron Kauffman.

Exotic Seeds of Costa Rica has been down a few months. I wonder what  happened with them. A trend?

-Tom Vincze

Along these same lines, does anyone know who runs or supports
www.ecuagenera.com. It's been down for a while also.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Epiphytes
www.cloudjungle.com