Re: [Aroid-l] Sumatraflora - Troy

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Sumatraflora - Troy
  • From: ronmchatton@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:49:57 -0500

A couple of weeks ago I was notified by Troy's wife that they would be returning to Australia for the foreseeable future. Troy left Indonesia about a week and a half ago and Izumi and the children left this last Monday. According to Izumi, Troy will be not be dealing in Amorphophallus from Australia.

Ron McHatton
Worldwide Tropicals