RE: [Aroid-l] Sumatraflora - Troy

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Sumatraflora - Troy
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@xs4all.nl
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:28:27 +0100

Folks, I guess I may have to lift some of the mystery here. Just before Troy
left for a longer expedition, he and I discussed the intricacies of having
the correct official papers to collect and sell Indonesian plants. It turned
out that Troy is uncertain if he has the full set and decided to close down
his operations untill he is certain or has completed his set. So no
disaster, just probably a temporary situation.

Cheerio,
Wilbert