RE: [Aroid-l] Supergenic naming.

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Supergenic naming.
  • From: "Derek Burch" derek@horticulturist.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:11:33 -0500

Re Exotica it is certainly true that there is nothing quite like it, and I have spent many hours going through many of the sections- fact remains that, like many useful tools, it needs to be used with a clear understanding of what it can do and what it can’t.  Perhaps for the new edition, a warning like “Total dependence on the names in this book can be damaging to your communicability”.

Derek