New Trillium species discovered

RE: [Aroid-l] Amorph. hybrid/Wilbert

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Amorph. hybrid/Wilbert
  • From: "Weaver, Bill" bill.weaver@hp.com
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:50:06 -0800

Hopefully I'll be able to give him reason to book a flight. I've saved
some pollen from Trudy the Titan and have been applying it to a couple
A. konjac flowers I have in bloom with the hope that I can get a more
temperate titan-like flower. (I just don't know if the pollen is viable
or if my timing is right or if the cross is even possible)

Bill