[Aroid-l] pictures

Dear All,
Can anybody tell me the e-mail addresses of the folowing persons, please?
Fanny Philips
Martin Neitz
Oleg Polunin
Jill Hallett
Eric Walton
Chris Grey-Wilson
They all posted aroid pictures to the aroid.org website and I would like to ask them for permission publishing their picture on our website. (Watermarked with their name and a © mark)
Thank you for your kind in advance!
Aroid-l mailing list