RE: [Aroid-l] Off topic--'cultivating' Rafflesia

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Off topic--'cultivating' Rafflesia
  • From: "Michael Pascall" <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:15:24 +1000

Troy Davies had a fantastic series of pictures on his web site when he was selling Amorpho's . Site not around now , but I could not resist saving the pics , if I can get permission will put them up somewhere . Also seen a postcard brought back from the Aroid Conference in Sarawak of several different species of Rafflesia . I wonder if it would grow in the lianes from our Mucuna bennetii or 'Flame of the Forest' ??
Now that would be a sight.

Michael Pascall,

Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT

Aroid-l mailing list